Answering the questions
- Make sure you read the questions carefully and ensure your replies answer the question fully.
- Any information you supply should be relevant, and answers must be focused.
Play by the rules
- Please stick to the word count – our judges have to work to deadlines as well.
- Please make sure any uploads are within the requested sizes.
- Please also ensure your uploads are in the correct formats.
- Don’t delay please submit your nomination by the closing date!
Remember our judges will be looking through hundreds of entries, so to help them
- Be concise, clear and focused – with an easy to read copy as you would if you were submitting a CV or a job application.
- Make your entry easy to understand.
- Make your entry stand out by writing with enthusiasm and passion this is the time to give our judges your WOW factor.
- Please don’t be tempted to use jargon, inflated claims, unexplained acronyms and unedited copy-and-pasting – keep it real!!
Include supporting evidence
- Make sure the supporting material backs up your claims in the main submission.
- Relevant facts and figures can improve your awards entry.
Leave enough time
- Nobody likes rushing, and your submission is likely to not be your best if you leave it to the last minute.
- Allocate yourself more time than you think you will need.
- Draft your entry before you submit it, ask someone to read it for you.
- As your entry can’t be saved and re-visited, we suggest completing your entry submission on a Word document first so that you can simply copy and paste onto the entry form to avoid errors.
- Typos can make a good submission look sloppy.
- Thoroughly check spelling, grammar and punctuation.